Member manors

Member manors

Aštrioji Kirsna Manor

Aštriosios Kirsnos k., Būdviečio sen., Lazdijų r.

Managers - Naglis and Nerijus Narauskai

Dvaro adresas: Aštriosios Kirsnos k., Būdviečio sen., Lazdijų r., LT-67055

Written sources mention the Aštrioji Kirsna manor as early as the 16th century. Over time, the manor went from hand to hand, and finally became the property of J. T. Karenga in 1755. He ordered to make an inventory of the manor, which stated that it included a decaying wooden two-storey manor house, a cheese dairy, the stables, a barn, a stockyard, a brewery and a windmill. Three taverns also belonged to the manor. After the death of J. T. Karenga, the manor was divided by his four sons.

In the mid-19th century, the manor became the property of the Gavronskiai family. The ensemble of the manor consisted of 19 buildings and a park. The remaining neo-classical manor was a two-storey house with four pillars, ornamented windows and doors. At that time, a brickyard, a distillery, a limekiln, a windmill and a lumber-mill were operating in the manor.

In 1945, the neo-classical manor of the second half of the 19th century served as the administration office of the Soviet farm of Aštrioji Kirsna. The manor surrounded by a park has been built on a curved terrain.

Four manor buildings out of 18 have been rebuilt and are currently in use. The works of area planning and historical park reconstruction are taking place. In the future, it is planned to reconstruct the manor by restoring and preserving the present valuables and adjusting the manor to tourism, horse sports and conferences.

E-Mail: nerijus6913@gmail.com
More information: www.archyvai.lt/exhibitions/dvarai/kirsna.htm

 







You need to enable javascript in order to user google maps.
facebook.gif
twiter7.jpg