Member manors

Member manors

Abromiškės Manor

Manager – UAB „Galvės investicija“

Dvaro adresas: Dvaro g.21 Abromiškės, Vievio sen., Elektrėnų savivaldybė, LT-26129

Abromiškės manor was built in the second half of the 16th century (in 1571) by Abraham Poniatovski.

The place was also named after him. In the 17th century, the manor belonged to the Bychovc family, and from the 18th to 19th century it was governed by de Raes family, the counts of French origin. On the 27th June 1812 Napoleon spent a night at Abromiškės manor on his way to Vilnius. In the mid-19th century, Kazimieras de Raes (1818–1893) married count Pranciškus Pliateris and Abromiškės became the property of this family. Pliateriai family owned the manor until 1937. They significantly reconstructed the wooden manor built by the Raes by adding two three-storied wings. In 1937, the manor with the park was sold to a banker and a widely known art collector Mykolas Žilinskas (1904–1992). Scenic park of Abromiškiai manor was founded in the first half of the 19th century on a gently curved terrain by the lake with the same name. It had three decorative ponds, but the most beautiful feature of the park was the lake of Abromiškės. A curved alley crosses the park leading towards the manor and wrapping around a circle-shaped parterre in front of it.


You need to enable javascript in order to user google maps.